MEDICI Framework of cooperation is a not for profit, apolitical and non religion oriented organization. The mission of the organization is:
a. Promote knowledge sharing and dissemination in general supporting social and economic development and more specifically in the field of culture and arts;
b. Contribute to the preservation, study, promotion and exploitation of the natural, cultural, historical and artistic heritage. Including non moveable, moveable, tangible and intangible. The organization extends the same interests to recent and future heritage as well.
c. To favour and support creativity with specific reference to young generations;
d. To contribute to the development, diffusion and proper use of innovative technologies in order to let them have a positive social impact;
In order to achieve these goals the organization will:
1. Activate a knowledge and best practice sharing mechanism at international level:
2. Promote, and actively contribute to research, studies and projects related to the mission of the Association;
3. Design and activate projects aimed to: educate, train and disseminate knowledge and know how even through publishing activities.
4. Design and organise events, conferences, exhibits, workshops and seminars on the main activities and aims of the Association;
5. Organise evaluation processes and awards, grants and contribution addressing students, researches, professors, academy, university, cultural and artistic world’ active members and operators;
6. Favour international cooperation in the field of culture, distance education and training, creation of digital content and services, support innovation process in SMEs.
7. In order to fulfil the mission the Association may take advantage from the help and cooperation coming from other Associations, Foundations, single persons and public or private bodies, both national and international having similar or similar missions or anyway sharing the scope of the Association. Such cooperation may, in addition, promote friendship, cooperation, twining and mutual acknowledgement and comprehension among individuals, people and cultures.